Held on December 7-8 between 9.00-15.00 EST, the unique two-day event features presentations on key trends in the industry delivered by analysts at Frost & Sullivan and subject matter specialists at Henkel. Breakout discussion sessions will also provide opportunities for participants to learn from the experts and discuss hot topics in vehicle manufacturing.
29 nov 2021 Düsseldorf / Germany
Explore key trends in the automotive future at Henkel EPIC Customer Days
As the automotive industry faces unprecedented levels of disruption and innovation, it has never been more vital to stay abreast of the new challenges, opportunities and best practices that are reshaping the sector. This is why Henkel, a global leader in adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings for the automotive industry, is proud to present its EPIC Customer Days, an interactive Virtual Fair created to keep its automotive partners and customers ahead of the game.
In a keynote presentation entitled ‘Key Trends: The Future of the Automotive Industry’, Benny Daniel, Business Unit Leader-MOADS (NA); Vice President Consulting Mobility, from Frost & Sullivan will provide an essential overview of the developments and forces influencing global automotive markets. Over the course of the two-day program, webinars and break-out discussions hosted by Henkel technical experts will take a deeper dive into day-to-day challenges, presenting sustainable solutions for vehicle exteriors, interiors and powertrains.
Topics covered include:
- Developing a Bond You Can Trust - Automotive Interiors - Presented by Elena Glik
- Keys to Successfully Sealing the Powertrain Components with Elastomeric Gaskets - Presented by Scott Simmons
- Sonderhoff FIPFG: A Henkel Turnkey Solution - Presented by Patrick Jeuriens
- Adhesive Technologies for Automotive Exteriors - Presented by Elena Glik
- Retaining Shaft Mounted Components- including Splines - Presented by Scott Simmons
- Light Weighting Metals for High Performance and Sustainable Applications - Therese Niemi
Register for EPIC Days
Henkel is proud to present its EPIC Customer Days, an interactive Virtual Fair created to keep its automotive partners and customers ahead of the game.