Italy, Milano, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship as Sales Controlling Support
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Accomplishes tasks as directed by supervisor(s)
- Supports processes/operations of the respective Henkel team
- Complies with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- High analytical skills
- Knowledge of P&L and accounting principles
- Knowledge of English and Italian language is necessary
- Very good command of Excel and MS Office is required
- Innovative and initiative approach with a sense for facts and figures
- Willingness to work in a team and by objectives
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Availability for 6-month internship
Henkel è un'azienda per le pari opportunità. Valutiamo candidati qualificati indipendentemente dal sesso, origine, cultura, mentalità, generazione, disabilità, religione e orientamento sessuale.
Contratto e tipo di lavoro:
Tempo pieno, A tempo indeterminato
Per favore non usare questo indirizzo mail per mandare la tua candidatura o il CV. Per candidarsi, clicca sul pulsante “Apply Now” qui sopra. Le candidature mandate tramite mail non saranno accettate.