At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
You will be part of the Digital Engagement team, who is centrally responsible for the content strategy of Henkel Adhesive Technologies across channels: B2B Adhesive Technologies web site and social media channels. You will support the team on a variety of web content related tasks, including but not limited to the following ones:
- Liaise with the Engagement team and internal stakeholders to help gather content requirements for digital projects, and document them in briefs and online systems
- Help drive content projects to successful completion in a timely fashion, by liaising with suppliers, UX and UI designers, production, and web editing teams, as well as Legal and Data team
- Help Content manager maintain content guidelines up to date in our digital repository
- Document digital content governance and processes across Global Market & Customer Activation team – of which our team is part – and Business Units to establish and maintain a global content structure.
- Liaise with SEO manager to ensure content SEO best practices are always part of any digital content project