At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Support Digital Engagement team within central Customer Experience & Data Insights department by documenting requirements and processes across projects, including but not limited to the following ones:
- Document UX, content, design requirements for the website, including sitemap; check and update existing documentation.
- Ensure Engagement team’s backlog in Azure for new projects’ development and website editing is up to date with description, success criteria, target dates and dependencies, set the proper hierarchy of features and product backlog items as described by Scrum master.
- Facilitate definition of test cases according to user journeys and features and execute quality assurance of the website, bug filing and fix checking.
- Ensure content, UI, and UX requirements raised by other functional teams’ leads are captured, properly documented, and assigned.
- Document the definition and development of Content as a business capability at Henkel Adhesive Technologies, i.e., the building blocks that give us the ability to deliver content: document requirements and scope of Content, related processes, skills, and roles as well as technology and data requirements.
- Facilitate maintenance of documentation pertaining to Henkel Adhesive Technologies digital branding.
- Support project management of Engagement initiatives, including but not limited to request for quotations, branding, terminology alignment across Adhesive Technologies strategic business units, etc.