At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support and ensure completion of Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plan on customer / all product performance complaints
- Support and manage product development projects in coordination with PD team
- Plan for and execute Customer Technical Request Testing, reports and communicate to field teams and/or customers
- Ensure laboratory and application equipment are calibrated and safety checked in compliance with local regulations
- Standardize and develop new test methods and run and perform customer lab demonstrations using application equipment (internal and external)
- Prepare internal (and external, if relevant) tests reports and makes presentations to internal work group or department
- Participate in presentations to customers Leads internal and external technical requests and projects
- Directly communicate (in scope of products tests/validation) with the field Sales/TCS teams, KAMs, project team, customers Leads/supports ongoing harmonization and administration of laboratory test methods (incl. Implementation/development of new test methods)
- Participate in training of Sales / Marketing and other Technical personnel (external focus)
- Provide application support for various projects assigned by a supervisor