Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship in International Business Development
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Get insights into strategic core topics for Henkel Beauty Care, incl. assessment for top management decisions and preparation of decision documents
- Support business development team in search, identification and setting of potential targets for acquisition in line with strategic guidelines
- Assist to the global venture capital projects, e.g. creating business plans, coordinating due diligence or accompany in post-merger integrations
- Prepare the analysis of relevant markets and companies with defined market tools
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters with focus on finance, investment, strategy or business administration
- First experience in the field of business development or venture capital activities are of advantage, particularly FMCG companies, investment banks, strategy consultancies, corporate venture arm or venture capital funds
- Fluent English language skills are required, German language skills are a plus
- Analytical skills, reliability as well as good self organization to handle projects independently
- Availability as of September for 3-6 months