Italy, Oggiono, Adhesive Technologies
TCS Engineer - Tecnico Trasfertista
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
The Sonderhoff companies have been merged with Henkel AG & Co. KGaA since January 1, 2020. As a medium-sized mechanical engineering business within the Henkel group, we are specialized in planning and manufacturing of special systems for processing polymer materials - from stand-alone solutions to fully automated production lines for sealing foaming, gluing and casting. We offer customized entry opportunities as well as individual and professional perspectives.
Our mixing and dispensing systems are sold around the globe. As a member of the Technical Customer Service Team you will take over responsibility for our high quality, represent our company at the customer and drive the future growth of the engineering business by contributing with your excellent knowledge. If you like to travel, take over responsibility and think out of the box - take the chance and shape the company’s future together with us.
· Installation of systems including commissioning and final acceptance at the customer
· Documentation of quality checks on site
· Training of operating personnel during commissioning
· Analyze and eliminate customer malfunctions
· Carrying out repair and service work in-house and at customer
· Programming of 3- and multi-axis CNC robots
· At least high school diploma specialized in mechanical/mechatronics or electromechanical
· High level of independence as well as willingness to intensive travel (approx. 80 %)
· Good English level and Italian is mandatory
· Car driving license
· High service and customer orientation, resilience and reliability
· Territory managed: Italy and sometimes also outside Italy (e.g. Spain)
· Detailed trainings and induction in Oggiono and Dornbirn’s plants
· Trainings and professional growth opportunities within the group and in an international environment